The Daily Discovery
#LOVE #PHOTOGRAPHY #QUOTES #FOOD #HUMOR #TRAVEL #POLITICS #MUSIC #FASHION #HEALTH #DATING #CELEBS #INSPIRATION #WEIRD
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
#inspiration #shelsilverstein #quotes





"There is a voice inside of you
That whispers all day long,
"I feel this is right for me,
I know that this is wrong."
No teacher, preacher, parent, friend
Or wise man can decide
What's right for you--just listen to
The voice that speaks inside.” 

“All The Woulda-Coulda-Shouldas
Layin' In The Sun,
Talkin' 'Bout The Things
They Woulda-Coulda-Shoulda Done...
But All Those Woulda-Coulda-Shouldas
All Ran Away And Hid
From One Little Did.” 


“Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-gumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
'Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain't been there before.”

“Oh I'm lookin' for my missin' piece 
I'm lookin' for my missin' piece 
Hi-dee-ho, here I go, 
Lookin' for my missin' piece” 







*Just some of my favorites from Shel Silverstein.......Love this author, inspiration and thoughts directed towards children that most times apply to adults as well 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment